Pages

Sunday, June 5, 2016

June’s Anything Goes Challenge

Hello Sweet Stamp Friends!

Welcome back to another monthly challenge!!

Are you ready?!?!?! 

First, our winner from May's Anything Goes Challenge....
Drum roll please......

94. Kathryn at KTC

Please contact us (within one week at sweetstamps (at) gmail (dot) com) to claim your sweet prize!!
Our theme is....
Anything Goes

Remember you still have time to join in our Monthly Anything Goes challenge!


DT Sweeties projects...




We'd love to see your beautiful creations, so come play along! {ATCs, scrapbook pages, mixed media, altered art, tags, etc.} You could win some SWEET things of your own by playing along in our challenge! 

Click here for our complete Challenge Rules.

 * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *


***Check back throughout the week for more inspiration from our DT Sweeties!!***

Happy Stamping! 
Have a super sweet week!

7 comments:

Gail said...

Congrats to the winner - Happy Dance - Thanks DT for your lovely work and thanks for another challenge - blessings

Glennis F said...

Congrats to the lucky winner.
BTW I don't think there has been a winner picked for the previous challenge

Karon said...

Love the DT creations. TFS

Planetsusie said...

I'm sorry for leaving this comment on here but I have tried twice to contact you without any success. I was the winner of the April Challenge and contacted you to inform you but I've heard nothing back, not even an acknowledgement. I think it's really sad when we take the time to enter a challenge, win and then .. nothing. I'm on four DTs and I know we ensure that winners received their prizes. OK if it's difficult because I'm in the UK I understand but I have several blog friends in the USA who I am more than happy to pass my prize to.

Sue P

Sherrie K. said...

Congrats to the winner! Awesome projects by the DT!
Sherrie K

Super Stick Chick said...

I, like Plantsusie, was a winner in April for the "Anything But A Card Challenge," and have sent several emails - but have heard nothing. Love your products, but this makes me sad and frustrated.

Helle said...


I can not understand why you promise the winners prizes ...
I still waiting for my prize from the challenge I won in March.
It is shameful that you treat us this way!!

-Helle-