Pages

Monday, June 6, 2016

Heartfelt Wishes

Hello! Kim here today to share with you this card showcasing the beautiful flowers and sentiment from two stamp sets. I have been dying to get this Wild Roses stamp colored. I used various shades of red and green Copic markers to color then fussy cut when done. I adhered the flowers onto the card front sung 3d tape. The sentiment is from the Heartfelt Wishes set. I die cut it using a doily die. I then added some sequins to the corners. The used Wink of Stella to add shimmer to the flowers.

3 comments:

Gail said...

A beautiful card! I love this layout and the sentiment - nice creation TFS

Sherrie K. said...

So gorgeous! The flowers are so vibrant! SO pretty!
Sherrie K

Sandy Fredrick said...

Gorgeous design, beautiful coloring on the Wild Roses and I love how you layered them off to the one side.