Pages

Friday, November 13, 2015

Reindeer Friends!

Hello there! Britt Bass here to share a sweet little Christmas card that I created!

I am really looking forward to the holiday season this year and I LOVE Christmas cards!  I plan on putting aside a whole day to make and mail my cards this year!

I like to make a few simple cards, a few elaborate ones. some elegant, some traditional and some cartoonish and cute!  This one definitely falls in the CUTE category!


I stamped this adorable little reindeer and holly berries with ribbon from the Reindeer Friends Stamp set and colored them with my Spectrum Noir Alcohol markers. I cut my images out and set them aside.

I used a little pattern to create the background of the card and I wanted to share it with you!  This is an excellent way to mass-produce cards for the holidays because you get 2 to 3 cards worth depending on how many papers you cut at once.  Feel free to save this to your computer to use as a reference! (it is NOT sized to any exact measurements - this is just a reference sheet).




After layering my cut pieces of paper and adding a small sentiment sticker from my stash I attached my focal reindeer image and the holly and berries.  Lastly, I tied a satin ribbon around the top of my card and I was done!

Make sure you visit the NEW SweetStamps.com for this and so many other awesome supplies for your holiday crafting!

Thanks for stopping by queenies!
Later gators!

4 comments:

Shelly Schmidt said...

Darling- love your coloring and really like the sketch!

Sandy Fredrick said...

Cute Christmas card, beautiful coloring on the image and love the big ribbon. Thanks for the layout instructions.

Stacey Adams, SweetStamps.com said...

Fab design and coloring!

Sherrie K. said...

So super cute!! Love your coloring and the images are so sweet! GREAT card!
Sherrie k