Pages

Friday, April 20, 2012

Introducing Cristal

We're beyond elated to welcome artist Cristal "Pinky" Hobbs to the Globecraft Memories team!



Hey it's just me Cristal otherwise known as PINKY!
So excited to be sharing my craftiness with you all.
I live in the country in TN with my sweet hubby, crazy wild boys, chickens, dog , cockatiels, and even a crab. 
It's a crazy life but I love it. 

I am an avid crafter from sewing to paper crafts, you name it I am willing to try it. I LOVE crafting...I am not just saying that, I love it because it all comes from the same place. The heart....and NOTHING is more beautiful than something that is made with love. It is ART and it's all beautiful to me. 
I hope to inspire you to spread the love and create. 



I attached these two projects because my philosophy when crafting is real life, a sense of humor, just scrap it all! 
From the funniest awkward moments and the sad times too, I put it all on paper for my children to remember our life through my eyes. 
I love crafting it releases stress, gives hope, and shares love. 

- Cristal

View more of Cristal's papercrafts and art on her blog: http://www.blueyecicle.blogspot.com/

 We can't wait to see all the inspiring projects that Cristal creates with us in the coming year!!


6 comments:

Deb A. said...

I love what you say here, Pinky, and I completely agree. I love crafting for the very same reasons.

Rox-Ann said...

Congrats Pinky awesome projects!

Ildi-The craftin mama said...

AWESOME like usual Cristal!! Love all your work!!

Ildi-The Craftin Mama
www.thecraftinmama.blogspot.com
ildij3@verizon.net

Ildi-The craftin mama said...

I am your newest follower!!

Ildi-The Craftin Mama
www.thecraftinmama.blogspot.com
ildij3@verizon.net

Michelle said...

Pinky, your work is awesome and I am so excited to serve on the same design team as you.

Stacy said...

What a fun layout Pinky, and LOVE that altered frame. Looking foward to designing with you!!